High-end operations and quality are our bottom line. As one of the leading global manufacturers of premium-grade, automotive decorative trim, Sigma International is pleased to deliver quality injection molded products using a wide spectrum of materials, including:
- ABS & PC/ABS - these materials are known for their heat and impact resistance, as well as their durability and toughness. They can be used in multiple industries for various functions, such as in consumer goods, small appliances, functional parts and automotive trim.
- TPO - an innovative polymer/filler blend that exhibits rubber-like properties.
- TPV - a vulcanized compound known for its superior oil and heat resistance.
- TPE - main characteristics of this material include good colorability, flexibility, and great cost value performance.
- Nylon - this material offers many excellent properties, such as abrasion and wear resistance, as well as corrosion resistance to organic chemicals and alkalis.
- Glass-Filled Nylon - primarily used in applications that need high strength and rigidity. It provides more load-bearing characteristics and is an ideal choice for applications that require dimensional stability, robustness, and stiffness.
- Polypropylene - thermoplastic material that offers chemical resistance, elasticity, high resistance to electricity, and fatigue resistance due to its toughness.
- PMMA (Acrylic) & PC - these materials are used as good plastic alternatives to glass. The polycarbonate has the ability to hold up well even in extreme temperatures and is high chemical and impact resistant. A cost-efficient alternative to polycarbonate is acrylic with high UV resistance and transparency.
Sigma International is known for premium decorative trim, excellent service, and on-time delivery, all at a competitive price. We love working with our customers and helping them towards achieving successful completion of their projects.
Once you find the perfect materials for your needs, we will apply our expertise and knowledge to the product to provide the best service to you.