Sigma International is a global automotive manufacturer of decorative trim headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, USA. With manufacturing operations in the United States, China, South Korea, India, Mexico and South Africa, we are well positioned to support global platforms.
Our Products and Services
Sigma International’s core technologies include injection molding, decorative plating, LED lighting, and painting.
- Our molding capacity is 1,000 ton and under, and includes multishot, insert molding, mold-in-color and IMD.
- Our painting capabilities include high bake and low bake, base coat/clear coat and monocoat systems, multi-color, hard and soft touch finishes.
- Sigma International’s LED technologies are utilized in CHMSL lighting, interior ambient lighting, puddle lamps, door sill lighting, seat back lighting, illuminated cupholders, and more.
- Sigma International has a wide range of OEM approved finishes. Our plating technologies produce bright, satin, platinum, black and Galvano finishes, and we use both Hexavalent and Trivalent chemistries.
- We plate and paint finished products including door handles, grilles, door moldings, fog lamp bezels, license plate garnish, steering wheel trim, IP clusters, air vent surrounds and various interior knobs, buttons and bezels.
- Sigma International’s design and engineering teams assist clients in developing products from sketch to production utilizing CAD tools - Catia and Unigraphics-NX.
- Take advantage of our best-in-class ERP/MRP systems ensuring dependable just-in-time support to the customers’ assembly plant.
We are passionate about using our global strength to localize and simplify our customers’ product development and procurement.
Our customers are our number one priority, so we put them first to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
We are very often asked what is our secret sauce, what makes us uniquely us? We believe our core values listed below are what makes us uniquely Sigma.
- Above & Beyond - We put the customer first and work tirelessly to ensure exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Yes, We Can - Our clients have complex challenges integrating beauty and functionality in cars. With our inquisitive and customer-centered mindset, we leave no stone unturned in finding systems and solutions for our customers. We empower our employees to see the company as their own, encouraging them to be ambitious, imaginative visionaries and entrepreneurs in moving forward with these challenges.
- We Before I - We believe individuals can play the game, but teams beat the odds. Teamwork builds world class enterprises that serve global clients.
- Employees’ Lives Matter - We realize our employees are also parents, sons, daughters, brothers or sisters, so being sensitive to those relationships is important to us. We work hard, we play hard, and we reward employees for outstanding efforts.
- Do the Right Thing – Integrity is the foundation of our core values. We exercise the highest ethical standards that earn the trust of our clients and stakeholders.